We’re looking for a Quality Analyst to join our Marketing team at our offices in Oldham, UK.
This role is suited to an individual with an instinctive command of written communication and interest in technology.
- Providing feedback on documentation
- Researching and creation of blog posts
- Researching marketing trends
- Managing content across corporate websites
- Planning events
- Community engagement
- Assisting with admin functions
- A degree in English is required
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent proofreading and sub-editing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative
- A desire to be part of a culture of learning, growth and innovation
- Genuine interest in Programming with some exposure required
- Has knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of user experience and interface design
- Knowledge of a range of social media channels, and ability to leverage them effectively
- Multi-modal content writer
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Quick and efficient learner
- Adaptive and comfortable with fast-paced environment
- Emotionally intelligent and proactive in seeking feedback
- Responds positively to constructive feedback
- Confident working to tight deadlines
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Emergency ‘shield’ days
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym membership
- Employee Assistance Programme and Health Cash Plan
- Beautiful working environment in a converted mill building
- Open bar company events
- Free cans, tea/coffee, breakfast
- Free car parking
- Easily accessible from Manchester City Centre via Metrolink.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an IT company with a bright future.
The postholder will fulfil a specific role but be expected to develop a good understanding of the roles within the company and be able to confidently and competently cover for team members when they are absent.
The postholder should expect that they will be required to work flexible and on occasion a longer than normal day to fulfil duties. Our flexible working rota means that the successful candidate must be willing to occasionally work on Saturdays and Sundays.
To apply for the role, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]