We’re looking for a Communications Assistant to join our Marketing team at our offices in Oldham, UK.
The candidate will ensure delivery of timely, concise and effective communications both internally and externally in a variety of contexts. A key function in this role will be proofreading and providing feedback on business documentation.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, other duties will consist of researching and writing blog posts, updating company social media accounts, managing content across our corporate websites, and assisting with admin functions as required.
This role is suited to an individual with an instinctive command of written communication – a degree in English, or a related subject, is an essential for this role.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Confident proof-reader
- Multi-modal content writer
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of a range of social media channels, and ability to leverage them effectively
- Ability to use initiative
- A desire to be part of a culture of learning, growth and innovation
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Emergency ‘shield’ days
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym membership
- Beautiful working environment in a converted mill building
- Open bar company events
- Free cans, tea/coffee, breakfast
- Free car parking
- Easily accessible from Manchester City Centre via Metrolink.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an IT company with a bright future.
Our 5 in 7 rota means that the successful candidate must be willing to occasionally work a short day on Saturdays and Sundays, though will be compensated with days off during the week to ensure only 5 days are worked during a 7-day week.